About Me

I'm just an average person doing what I can.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

You know me....

..... if I have a dream and remember it, I must share.

Last night, I had a kind of weird dream (okay... more than kind of, truthfully). I was sitting on one couch and my mother was sitting on the one next to me. And I looked down and there was a flea hospital. So I'm staring at these fleas working together to help one another when one looks at me and hands me a tub of tiny-sized butter. The label? Life or Death. Don't ask me... I don't know. So I'm chasing these buggers with the tub of butter in the attempt that they swim in it and get better (again... don't ask). Because I knew that the butter would make the fleas better after the emergency surgeries the surgeons were preforming. ..... okay, I do realize that it sounds a little weirder outside of my head than it did inside my head....

And while I'm chasing one of these little fellas, it hops into my mum's ear. And my mum's like, "Cut it out!" And I'm like.... "But... there are flea doctors!!!"

And in this dream, I wanted to be a doctor..... uh... I have no idearrrr...

~Lema

No comments: